Saturday, January 31, 2009

What is your value?

There have been days, like today, that I want to give up on some things that I've been working day in and day out on. Days that seem to be filled with wonder and a little anger. Days that are tiring and frustrating. Then you come across a scripture- randomly...

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9 NIV

So I'll keep working on doing good, trying to understand why I still am not seeing results and at the proper time (obviously not my time) I will see some sort of light at the end of the tunnel...

I must go and write another time... Alec has awoke for his evening meal... time to cherish some mommy-baby time.

Tell those that you love you love them when you get the chance, because there will come a day when that chance will be taken.

2 comments:

  1. It's so hard to know when you are doing the right thing. It's nice when you come across scripture that talks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God will be ever present when we actually look for Him (and so many times when we do not even notice!)

    ReplyDelete